Leading Dental Tourism in India with Quality, Technology & Care - Dental Implants, Smile Design and Cosmetic Dentistry
Job Title: Dental Assistant
We are looking for a dental assitant for clinic. 2 years of previous experience is desired.
Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prepare patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums.
1. Perform functions in accordance with the applicable duties.
2. Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good qualities of your doctor.
3. Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where your patients feel comfortable; prepare patients for treatment, and assist the doctors - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
4. Obtain dental history and/or records from patient (review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients.
5. Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to the continuing care clerk.
6. Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed.
7. Complete radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients as appropriate.
8. Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients' mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices.
9. Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
10. Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
11. Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart as directed by the doctor. Ensure the doctor has reviewed treatment record, consents, and health history.
12. Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
13. Clean each operatory in accordance with the Indian Dental Association guidelines.
14. Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with clinic policy.
15. Other duties as assigned by management.
A. Job Title: Endodontist
Due to recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Endodontist in our beautiful, state-of-the-art clinic.
We offer a dynamic working
environment and culture that harbors professional career development and
1. MDS degree required
2. Expertise in treating complex
1. Job Title: Orthodontist
Advanced Dental Care Center has fantastic part-time practice opportunities for Orthodontists who are skilled, caring, and motivated. If you have those qualities, you’ll find Advanced Dental Care Center a great place to further your career.
Advanced Dental Care Center is a great choice for furthering your career as an expert Orthodontist, because the opportunities we offer include:
We provide all of the support
our Orthodontists need so that they can concentrate on delivering great
quality care in state of the art, clean, sanitary, IDA compliant environments.
You come and practice orthodontics, and let Advanced Dental Care Center
do the rest—from facilities, to equipment, to instruments, to supplies,
to administration, to assistants and staff . . . to patients!
Requirements for Orthodontist:
Keywords: orthodontist job
india,dental, dentist, medical, health care, teeth, dental, dentistry,
dentist office, dental office, mds, Dentist, Dental
2. Job Title: Implantologist
We are currently looking to recruit a consultantn prosthodontist/implantologist for our growing practice.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Oral Surgery. Proficient at complicated extractions. Must be MDS from a reputed institute and have a confident and out going personality. We offer our patients a full range of dental care including specialty services.
Our practice is beautifully designed and decorated using only the highest standard of dental equipment includig x-ray imaging enabling the implantologist to accurately diagnose and plan the patient’s individual treatment, enabling the implant to be placed in the best possible location.
Our clinic offers an experienced prosthodontist/implantologist the opportunity to gain expertise within this specialist area of dentistry.
The dentist must have extensive experience in both placing implants (a minimum of 50 cases completed) and over a year doing specialist prosthodontics. If you feel you match this criteria please contact us.
3. Job Title: Oral Surgeon
We are currently looking to recruit a consultant oral surgeon for our growing practice.
4. Job Title: Dentist (Female)
We are looking for a dentist (female dentist who lives in Chandigarh area only) to join our practice. Please do not appply if you are not a local candidate.
Dentists will be required to: administer local anesthetics; examine teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, x- rays, and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health; diagnose any abnormalities and plan appropriate treatments; formulate plan of treatment for patient?s teeth and mouth tissue; use air turbine, hand instruments, dental appliances, and surgical implements; design, make, and fit prosthodontics; diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, malformations of teeth, and related oral structures; provide preventive and corrective services; write prescriptions for ntibiotics and other medications. Other duties may apply such as instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care;
Applicants must have the distinction of a BDS or MDS and have at least 12 months of work experience. Applicants must have a current and unrestricted dental license to practice in any state, must be current on ontinuing education requirements and must be current on immunizations and provide documentation.
Note: We are looking for full time dentists only. No part-time jobs are available.
5. Job Title: Dental Assistant
We are looking for a dental assistant for our practice. A Dental Assistant has the following primary duties:
6. Job Title: Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Front Desk Receptionist manages the arrival and departure of patients seeking services at the clinic. The responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist include answering the telephones, checking patients in and out of the clinic, registering new patients as well as updating existent patient information in the appropriate practice management software system, printing encounter forms, booking appointments, cash reconcilliation, pulling and preparing charts, copying medical records and other duties as assigned
Note: We are looking for a full time receptionist only. No part-time jobs are available.
Send us an email at email@example.com with your CV if you are interested in one of these positions.
This is a "must visit" if you are going to India for any medical treatment.... Click here to read more
Home | Dental Tourism in India | Meet Our Doctors | Service List | Smile Gallery | Visual Tour of Clinic | Client Testimonials | Visitor's Packages | Contact Us | Patient Education | Technology | Dental Glossary | Dental Implants | Smile Design | Cosmetic Dentistry | Braces (Orthodontics) | Endodontics | Restorative Dentistry (Fillings) | Metal Free Crowns and bridges | Teeth Whitening | Dentures | Periodontics | Pedodontics | Oral Surgery | Flap Surgery | Bone Grafts | Procera | IPS-EMPRESS | CAPTEK CROWNS